Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Project Posted

I have posted my project to the Digital Is site. You can find it by searching my name. It still needs a lot of work, but it's good to get some feedback while I work on it. Some of my links didn't carry over, so I have to go back and fix all those and I posted what I have yet to do. Go ahead and read it if you have time. I'm not sure if we can offer feedback to each other or not-if so, I'd appreciate it!
For me, I spent over 3 hours just deleting all the "fluff text" that was added when I copied and pasted from word. It was really frustrating and every time I fixed something, something new would mess up. So a lot of the formatting isn't the way I want it either!

2 comments:

  1. I have also posted my work and it is far from the format that I'd like as well. Perhaps someone can help on March 5? I make reference to another page in my writing (Multiple Uses of Wikis in Middle School) because Seth thought it might be nice for me to have a "Windows to the Classroom" collection. I had a lot of information in my first draft that he figured I should divide up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project - very real world. Looks like limited resources are in all our futures!

    I really love how you posted images of student work. Very effective. I should do the same...

    ReplyDelete